Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friday Aug 19

Well I see that I got my days of the week confused 'cause the 18th was Thursday! Go figure! Oh Well.
David left early this morning for his fourteen hour drive back to Annapolis. Sure was good to have him with us for a few days and he had fun too! Vince and Diane joined us this afternoon. It's so good to see friends from home and catch up on what's going on in the Ville!
We took a walk into  town, stopped at the Keyhole for a beer and meandered back to the boat after stopping by the Farmer's Market to pick up some fresh veggies and fruit.
After dinner we played double-bid-euchre! A new way to play euchre for Skip and I. I think by tomorrow when we play again I'll know better what I'm doing!  ;-)
Love and blessings,
Margo and Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment