Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Scene of the Crime!

Diane, we're back on Beaver Island... the scene of the gosh-aweful bike accident. Well, not an accident exactly, but I fell from my bike last year and have the most lovely scar to show for it. Then on Mackinaw Island I did it again. I think my biking days are long  behind me!
Anyway, we motored from Charlevoix today to Beaver Island. The wind was not so good for sailing... at least not for us. In our face all day. So we fished along the way. Didn't catch anything so I guess we'll starve tomorrow night.
It's a lovely anchor here at Beaver. There are several other sailboats anchored here.
We had dinner and played our nightly card game and here I sit, writing to you.
So tomorrow we're off to St. Ignace tomorrow. It's a pretty good haul so we're off early. Never been to St. Ignace so we'll have some exploring to do.
Love and blessings to everyone,
Margo and Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment