Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday Sept 3

Well the day began with a bunch of rain but cleared off in the afternoon. We decided to rent bikes and take a tour of the island. We rode up to Arch Rock for our first jaunt. And guess what happened?! Yep, I took another spill, landing on the same knee that I injured at Beaver Island.
I think I have finally realized that the word "bike" does not belong in my vocabulary! So be it!
So after a bit I came back to the  boat while Skip, JoAnne and Ed continued their ride. Bummer!
After they got back we went to the "putt-putt" course. This is like nothing you've ever seen. No bridges or windmills, but rather real grass! Just like a putting green. We really had a good time doing that.
JoAnne and Ed did a little shopping and I read and I'm not sure what Skip did. :-)
So we fixed dinner - pork chops, fried apples and augrautin potato's. So good.
Tomorrow we head for DeTour so it's up early and on our way. The winds are supposed to build all day and we want to get there before that happens.
Love and Blessings,
Margo and Skip

No comments:

Post a Comment