Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Bit of a Setback...

Wanted to give everyone an update about our Big Adventure!

A little background..... we had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend at Ky Lake with the kids.  Most where able to join us! Also that same weekend, Hannah, our grandaughter, graduated from Harrison High School on Saturday. So proud of her! Now on to more school! Yikes!

On Monday when I got home, I was  going to water one of the flower beds so  I bent over to turn on the faucet and my back popped. I could hear it!  I eventually would up in the ER; MRI; etc. Long story short, I'm scheduled for surgery on Tuesday.

The boat will be moved on Thursady, June 9 as planned.  Our son Chris, will help Skip get that done. So our sail is pushed back by 2/3  weeks.  We feel blessed that this happened before we left.

We now have a game plan and will work that plan! The trip will go on, just a bit delayed.

Blessings to you all,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment